The education provided is a progressif and continuous process. All courses are compulsory and the same for all students in the class. At the beginning of the year, an eight-day integration trip to a European city allows students to discover the architecture and the city. The first year plays a purely experimental role in that only students presumed to be capable of carrying out their studies to the end of the master’s programme are admitted to the second year.
- Learn to understand and read architectural documents, to observe, describe and interpret architecture,
- to be initiated to the approach of architectural projects,
- to identify the history of architectural theories and practices, – Acquiring historical reference frames and theoretical tools in the history of art,
- Practising drawing by hand,
- Show the importance of the social issue in order to think and act on space,
- to learn the elementary principles of building physics,
- To know the current constructive arrangements from the foundations up to the roofing.